If you’re seeking a tasty twist on the classic tuna sandwich, look no further. This recipe is packed with zesty lemon, shallots, and zero Points® tuna. Read on to discover the mouthwatering recipe!
- 6 ounces water-packed tuna fish, drained
- 1/2 small uncooked grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 medium uncooked minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices toasted reduced-calorie wheat bread
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
1. Combine all ingredients, except bread and arugula, in a small bowl; mix well.
2. Layer 2 slices toast with 1/4 cup arugula and about 1/2 cup tuna salad; top with remaining toast slices and serve.
Serving size: 1 sandwich.
- Category Main Dishes
- Yield Serves 2