Cooks In****35 minutes
- 250 g feta cheese
- 500 g mixed tomatoes
- 1 handful of kalamata olives (stone in)
- 200 g sourdough
- ½ bunch of fresh basil
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4.
- Crumble the feta into large chunks, roughly chop some of the tomatoes, leaving the smaller ones whole, then destone the olives.
- Tear the sourdough into chunks, and pick the basil leaves.
- Combine the feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, sourdough and a splash of oil in a baking tray.
- Season, then pop it into the oven for 30 minutes, or until the tomatoes are tender and the feta is golden at the edges.
- Scatter over the basil and serve.