3¾ cup Baker’s Corner All Purpose Flour, plus additional for dusting
1 tablespoon Stonemill EssentialsIodized Salt
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons warm water
¾ teaspoon Baker’s Corner Active Dry Yeast
2 Kirkwood Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
2 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, melted
3 tablespoons Burman’s Hot Sauce
4 tablespoons Sriracha
5 ounces Happy Farms PreferredBlue Cheese Crumbles, divided
½ cup Countryside CreameryHeavy Whipping Cream
8 ounces Priano Asiago Cheese Wedge, shredded
30 minutes (plus 2 hours to proof)
40 minutes (plus 2 hours to proof)
- In a stand mixing bowl, sift together flour and salt.
- In a measuring cup, combine water and yeast. Allow yeast to activate for 5 minutes.
- Using a mixer on low speed equipped with a dough hook, combine salted flour and yeast mixture. Mix on low speed for 15 minutes.
- Remove dough from mixer and wrap in plastic wrap. Allow 1 hour to proof.
- Divide dough into 2 equal parts and roll into balls. Cover each with plastic and allow to proof again for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine shredded chicken, butter, hot sauce and Sriracha and mix thoroughly.
- In a food processor, combine half the blue cheese crumbles and heavy cream. Process until smooth.
- Place pizza stone on top rack of cold oven. Preheat to 500°.
- Using a rolling pin and extra flour for dusting, roll pizza dough to ¼-inch thickness on the backside of a floured baking sheet.
- Spread blue cheese mixture evenly on the pizza and top with buffalo chicken, asiago and remaining blue cheese.
- Slide pizza from back of baking sheet directly onto the pizza stone in the preheated oven.
- Cook for 4-7 minutes or until crust is crispy and golden brown. Repeat steps 9-12 with second pizza dough.