- 2(4 ounce) cansstore-bought crescent rolls
- 2cups fresh cranberries
- 2tablespoons orange zest
- 1teaspoon dried orange peel
- 4ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4cup powdered sugar
- 2tablespoons white sugar, for topping
- 1⁄2cup of fresh mint (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with non-stick spray and line with parchment muffin cups. Chop up fresh cranberries in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients (excluding the crescent roll dough, white sugar, and mint) into the food processor and let blend until smooth.
- Open the first can of crescent rolls and, keeping the rolls in their cylindrical shape, cut 12 cross sections about ½” thick. Lay 1 cross section into each of the 12 muffin tins so that it is flat like a disk against the bottom of the tin – this will be the base. Open the second can of crescent rolls and lay out in one long rectangle. Use your fingers to pull at the crescent roll dough and form into varying sized balls between ⅛” and ⅓”.
- In each muffin tin, place a few of the larger balls followed by a dollop of the cranberry orange mixture and top with a few of the smaller balls. Spray the tops with cooking spray and a sprinkle of white sugar. Bake in oven for 11-13 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown. Let cool to room temperature and enjoy!