- Prep Time –20 min
- Total Time – 20 min
- Servings – 10
This dip combines creamy, slightly spicy guacamole with edamame. The resulting dip is rich and flavorful with more texture than guacamole on its own. Enjoy your “guac-a-mame” with tortilla chips or fresh veggies!
- 1 cup Cascadian Farm™ organic frozen shelled edamame (from 10-oz bag)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 medium ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium jalapeño chile (2 to 3 inch), seeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Lime wedges, if desired
- Food Should Taste Good™ tortilla chips, as desired
- 1 Cook and drain edamame as directed on package; cool 5 minutes. Set aside 1 tablespoon cooked edamame for garnish. Spoon remaining edamame into bowl of food processor with 2 tablespoons water. Cover; process until smooth.
- 2 In medium bowl, mash together edamame puree, avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño chile, lime juice, garlic, cilantro and salt.
- 3 Spoon into serving bowl, garnish with reserved edamame and lime wedges. Serve with chips.