Loaded with satisfying textures and flavors, try this delicious breakfast cereal as you would a cold cereal, or cook and serve like oatmeal. This recipe makes enough for a crowd or for you to keep in your pantry for a few weeks.
- 2 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup dried goji berries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raw green pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
To serve warm, combine 1/2 cup muesli with 1/2 cup liquid (unsweetened hempmilk, unsweetened soymilk or water work well) and simmer on the stovetop until oats are softened, 1 to 2 minutes.