- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 30 min
- Servings 8
Just 4 ingredients to make these delicious veggie pizzas–perfect for a meatless dinner or snack.
- 2 boxes (8 oz each) frozen garden vegetable medley
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated biscuits (any variety)
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions (3 medium)
- 1 cup shredded smoked Gouda or provolone cheese (4 oz)
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Cook vegetables as directed on boxes. Pour into medium bowl; stir.
- 2 Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each to form 6-inch round on 2 ungreased large cookie sheets. Divide vegetables evenly over rounds; sprinkle with green onions. Top with cheese.
- 3 Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.