Ben & Jerry’s changed the ice cream game once again when it announced its new pint slices. Sadly, these are only available in select locations, but that doesn’t have to stop you from making your own! All you need are a pint of your favorite ice cream, melted chocolate, and coconut oil and you can make your ice cream dreams come true. If you’re craving more frozen treats, check out our GIANT ice cream sandwich and our amazing Oreo ice cream sandwiches.
- 1 pint ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups dark baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- Using a large knife, slice the pint into 4 equal pieces. Peel the label off and freeze for 1 hour to hold their shape.
- Melt chocolate and mix in the coconut oil in a large bowl. Remove the ice cream slices from the freezer and dunk 1 slice into the chocolate, making sure it’s completely covered. Repeat for 3 other slices and freeze for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
- Category Desserts, Ice cream
- Yield 4 slices
- Cook Time 1 hour 10 minutes