- 1 pound tiny yellow new potatoes, each about 1-inch in diameter
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 3 ears corn, cut into 1-inch rounds (about 6 rounds per ear)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 pound top sirloin steak, trimmed of excess fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
Return the pot of water to a boil and add corn. Cook for 1 minute until bright yellow and then drain and set aside to cool.
In a food processor, combine arugula, parsley, oil, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Process until the mixture resembles a smooth pesto; set aside. (Makes about 1 cup steak sauce.)
Alternate potatoes, corn and steak on skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before assembling.) Season kabobs with remaining salt.
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking. Arrange kabobs on the grill and cook, turning occasionally until steak is cooked to your liking, about 6 minutes for medium-rare.
Alternatively, preheat the broiler and place the oven rack 6 inches below the heating element. Arrange kabobs on a baking sheet and broil for 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Serve kabobs alongside steak sauce.