- 2(2 count) packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 2(21 ounce) cans pie filling
- 1egg, whisked
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll out a single pie crust and cut out 4-inch circles of dough with a cookie cutter or lid. .
- Place one dough circle in the bottom of each muffin tin cup. .
- Fill each to the top with the pie filling of your choice, about 1/4 cup. .
- Use the remaining dough to top each with a design. You can cut out leaves and other fall shapes with a cookie cutter, or top them with a simple lattice design.
- Use a pastry brush to dab a little bit of whisked egg on the top of each and bake 30-40 minutes until the filling starts to bubble and the crust is golden. .
- Remove from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing with the help of a butter knife.