- Prep Time 20 min
- Total Time 35 min
- Servings 40
Great for snacks or easy appetizers, these bean-and-cheese charmers go together fast.
- 1 package (11.5 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 tortillas)
- Cooking spray
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 8 medium green onions, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Place oven rack in lowest rack position; heat oven to 400°F. Spray one side of each tortilla with cooking spray. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 5 rounds from each tortilla (if desired, stack 2 tortillas to cut).
- 2 On ungreased large cookie sheets, place tortilla rounds with sprayed sides down. Spread each round with beans. Set aside 1 tablespoon of the onions. Sprinkle rounds with remaining onions and cheese.
- 3 Bake on lowest oven rack 11 to 13 minutes or until bottoms are crisp and cheese is melted and bubbly. Top each with about 1 teaspoon sour cream and some of the reserved onions.