Pull apart a ready-roasted chicken to whip up this healthy, vibrant, low-calorie dish in just 20 minutes
- 1 small roasted chicken, about 1kg
- ½ red cabbage, cored and finely sliced
- 3 carrots, coarsley grated or finely shredded
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 red chillies, halved and thinly sliced
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped, including stalks
- 2 heaped tbsp roasted salted peanuts, roughly crushed
For the dressing
- 3½ tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1½ tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Remove all the meat from the chicken, shred into large chunks and pop in a large bowl. Add the cabbage, carrots, spring onions, chillies and half the coriander. Toss together with the dressing and pile onto a serving plate, then scatter over the remaining coriander and peanuts.