Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Sliced sausages stir fried with onion rings, drizzled with apple juice, topped with fresh mint leaves and grapes. A good depart from the usual!
- 8 breakfast sausages
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp shredded mint leaves
- 2 onions
- 200 gm grapes
- 125 ml apple juice
- 1 tsp corn flour salt
- Pepper to taste
How to Make Fruity Sausages
- Heat oil in the pan and fry all the sausages until they leave their juices.
- Add onion rings into the pan and remove once they soften.
- Continue cooking the sausages until they turn brown.
- Add mint, apple juice and corn flour.
- Finish with grapes and onion rings.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes.
Key Ingredients: Mint leaves, Onion, Grapes, Apples, Cornflour, black Pepper, vegetable oil