- cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 1 3/4
- lb thin-sliced chicken breasts
- can (18 oz) Progresso™ Soup Creamy Mushroom
- cup cream sherry wine
- oz sliced fresh mushrooms
- clove garlic, finely chopped
- slices Muenster cheese
- tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1In shallow dish, stir together flour, salt and pepper.
2Coat chicken in flour mixture; place in 6-quart slow cooker.
3In medium bowl, mix soup, wine, mushrooms and garlic. Pour mixture over chicken. Cover; cook on Low heat setting for 3 hours.
4Arrange cheese slices over mixture in slow cooker. Cover; cook about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.
This dish is delicious served with rice or cooked egg noodles.