- PREP TIME15 MINS
- COOK TIME15 MINS
- SERVES4 – 6
Make that pizza manly by loading it with majestic meat for a triple threat of protein.
- 1/3 TO 1/2 CUP PIZZA SAUCE
- 2 CLOVES GARLIC, MINCED
- 1-1/2 CUPS MOZZARELLA CHEESE, SHREDDED
- 8 TO 10 SLICES PEPPERONI
- 1 TO 2 SLICES CANADIAN BACON, CUT INTO SMALL SQUARES
- 2 SLICES CRISPY BACON, CUT INTO SMALL PIECES
- 1 LINK SPICY SAUSAGE, REMOVED FROM CASING AND BROWNED
- 1/2 CUP GROUND BEEF, BROWNED
- TO FINISH PARMESAN CHEESE
- TO SERVE RED PEPPER FLAKES
When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 475 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Lightly oil a cast iron pan and dust lightly with cornmeal, if desired. Or, lightly oil and dust a pizza stone. Shape dough into a circle, pushing gently until fairly thin.
Spread on the sauce almost to the edges and sprinkle on the garlic. Top generously with the shredded mozzarella, followed by all the meats.
Grate on parmesan to taste then place in the Traeger Grill to bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is puffy, crisp and slightly blistered. Enjoy immediately with red pepper flakes.
Chef Marco Notes: I always have lots of these meats in the fridge – pieces of cooked meat . Feel free to substitute in with whichever meats you have on hand. Enjoy!