- Prep Time – 20 min
- Total Time – 35 min
- Servings – 36
Lighten up with this simple tortilla creation–a smart twist on a classic turkey sandwich.
- 3 tablespoon honey mustard
- 6 herb or plain flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 to 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 2 packages (6 oz each) smoked turkey breast slices
- 6 leaves leaf lettuce
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon dressing
- 1 Spread mustard evenly on tortillas to edges.
- 2 Top each tortilla evenly with carrot, turkey and lettuce. Roll up each tortilla; wrap securely with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 15 minutes or overnight.
- 3 To serve, slice rolls diagonally into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Serve with dressing.
To save time, look for packages of shredded carrots in your supermarket’s produce aisle.
Use chicken breast slices in place of the turkey if you like.